Convert video and audio
into text on screen
- Compatible with Amazon Prime Video Direct,
Vimeo on Demand and many other platforms.
- Accessibility compliant: for people with hearing loss and non-native speakers.
- The Film Digest style guide is based on Netflix and BBC standards.
Localize subtitles Eng > Spa
- Add foreign subtitles in neutral-Latin American Spanish.
- Translate text related to your video, like websites and social media content.
Convert audio into plain text
- Add a transcript to your podcast description
- Turn interviews into blog posts or articles.
Subtitles can be:
- Embedded-burned into the video.
- Encoded-attached to the video.
Can be activated and deactivated.
- Or receive them separately, plain-subtitles file.
- Can personalize the appearance of your subtitles by choosing: color, font, size, opaque box.
File format to be sent:
- Any video-audio file format will do.
Some of the most popular video formats are mp4, mkv, webm.
File format you will receive:
- Receive subtitles in any format needed, whether you´re selling a movie on Hulu or uploading to YouTube.
- If you need something more specific can reach out to me with details about your project at TheFilmDigest@mailbox.org